Rules of Play
Rules of Play – CPKC Women’s Open BC Golf Raffle
- There are four (4) raffles with four (4) different raffle draw dates.
- Raffle 1: The 50/50 online ticket sales will start at 9:00 am on Monday, August 14, 2023 and end Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 6:00pm. Gaming Event Licence #143816
- Raffle 2: The 50/50 online ticket sales will start at 9:00 am on Friday, August 25, 2023 and end Friday, August 25, 2023 at 6:00pm. Gaming Event Licence #143817
- Raffle 3: The 50/50 online ticket sales will start at 9:00 am on Saturday, August 26, 2023 and end Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 6:00pm. Gaming Event Licence #143818
- Raffle 4: The 50/50 online ticket sales will start at 9:00 am on Sunday, August 27, 2023 and end Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:00pm. Gaming Event Licence #143819
- All draws will be conducted at Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, 4300 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC V6N 4A6 at 6:00 pm on the dates specified above.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Must be in British Columbia (BC) at the time of purchase.
- If purchasing onsite at Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, purchasers will receive a printed copy of their raffle numbers. If purchased online, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- Tickets will be available at online at firstteebcgolf5050.com starting August 7, 2023 and onsite at Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club starting August 23, 2023.
- Tickets are 5 for $10, 25 for $25, 80 for $50, 250 for $100
- Tickets will be sold using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPED certified software random number generator (RNG), supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company Ltd.
- The winning numbers will be announced on the days of the draws after 6:00pm on firstteebcgolf5050.com. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number—the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- Single-Day Events: Winners can claim their prize by contacting the British Columbia Golf at firstname.lastname@example.org . Winners have 10 days following the draw to claim the prize. If a winning ticket holder is not present or identified during the allotted time for the draw, additional tickets must be drawn at the original draw location during another licensed draw within a 12-month period. This could be a “bonus” draw at which the unclaimed prize(s) are added to the prize of another, similar draw.
- Only the holder of the winning ticket may claim the prize, British Columbia Golf shall have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted for the raffle which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque. All prizes will be sent to the winners via cheque within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the signed winning Raffle Ticket, and all other required documents to the British Columbia Golf. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be made to the winners.
- Selection of Winner: Upon the conclusion of the Purchase Period, British Columbia and its partners will use the System to randomly generate one winning ticket number from among the numbers associated with purchased tickets. The Raffle will be conducted by a staff member and supervised by an additional member of the Board, and the decisions of that person shall be final and binding.
- If a situation causes a delay or prevents a draw from occurring, British Columbia Golf will send out a notice of the substitution date via email notification to all ticket buyers and the details posted on the website.
- All ticket sales are final. Once a ticket has been purchased, refunds will not be granted. The only exception would be in the unlikely event the raffle is cancelled. At that point BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement rules and guidelines will be followed for proper reimbursement to all ticket buyers. The liability of the licensee of this raffle shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket(s).
- To file a complaint, please contact email@example.com
- British Columbia Golf Staff listed as responsible for the conduct and management of the event are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draw.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at firstteebcgolf5050.com
To contact the 50/50 program, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please play responsibly. For more information, please visit www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca. Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 Know your limit, play within it. 19+ to play